What Our Customers Are Saying about Us?
Columbine Valley Packing Movers
HOME PACKING SERVICES Columbine Valley, CO
Deciding how to pack your belongings safely and securely can be difficult, time-consuming, and frustrating—unless you have a professional home packing company to do the work for you!
Colorado Premiere Moving & Storage Inc.: Packing Movers in Columbine Valley
When you trust our professional home packing service for your move, we will carefully and professionally sort, pack, and secure all of your belongings while you sit back and relax. Don’t worry if you only need partial packing services or you want full-service packing—we offer both!
Full-Service Home Packing
If you prefer to leave the packing to the professionals, that’s no problem. Our trained movers are ready to pack your belongings securely and quickly in preparation for your move. Whether you have a four-bedroom home or a studio apartment, we can tackle every kind of home packing request.
Get a Price Quote cost for Columbine Valley, CO Packing Movers
Partial-Service Residential Packing
Are you planning to pack most of your home items but prefer professional help with fragile pieces? Our partial packing services are the perfect solution for your residential packing needs.
At Colorado Premiere Moving & Storage Inc., our partial packing service refers to a customer packing roughly 70% of the items and our movers packing roughly 30%. When you leave the wrapping and packing of your delicate, breakable items to the professionals, you’ll have peace of mind during your move!
Best Packing Movers in Columbine Valley, Colorado
Home Packing Tips: What to Pack
Packing a home before a big move can be a bit overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! With Colorado Premiere Moving & Storage Inc., we will help you in every step of the packing process and able to help efficiently with our team of professionals.
• Pack a box of essentials. Items can get jumbled in transit, and after the move, all of your boxes begin to look the same. It’s best to have one box of items you know you will need on the day of your move. Often, this box includes items such as:
o A spare box, scissors, tape, and a marker in case you forget to pack something!
o Paper towels and toilet paper
o Toiletries—a toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc.
o Phone and laptop chargers
o and any personal items that will make your first night comfortable!
• Label everything. Separate items by room and clearly label each box on the top and side.
• Remember the heavier the item, the smaller the box. Only use small boxes for books. Larger boxes of heavy items are more likely to split open during the move.
• Always stack plates and bowls upwards. Do not lay them flat when packing!
• Use packing tape, not duct tape. Duct tape is not strong enough to withstand heavy items or lots of movement.
• Don’t use boxes without tops. Open or topless boxes make it impossible for movers to stack the boxes in the truck; this increases the likelihood that your items will be damaged or lost in transit.
• Consider items that need special treatment. For example, plasma televisions require special crates for moving—they can be ruined if you lay them flat!
Columbine Valley Packing Movers Near Me
These tips should get you well on your way to successful residential packing and unpacking, but if you decide you need a bit of assistance with your packing prior to your move, Colorado Premiere Moving & Storage Inc. is here to help!
Affordable Nearby Packing Movers 80123
Large Furniture Movers
For large antiques or furniture that you cherish, we have the experienced and trained movers to help your move go as smoothly as possible. Large furniture can be incredibly heavy and need the experts to carry it up or down the stairs. Some examples of larger pieces of furniture that will be beneficial to have our professional help with:
• Large tables
• Oddly shaped desks
• And more!
We are the movers that will be able to assist you and complete your move. Contact us online for a free estimate!